Antiwave 50M 4.75" Disc Racing Lane
Sales will contact you regarding the colors and shipping costs.
Due to COVID-19, this manufacturer has temporarily delayed production, creating longer than usual lead times. We will keep you informed of updates as we receive them. Thank you for your patience.
AntiWave's racing lanes use hydromatic propulsion to disperse the waves along the lane line then down to stop all momentum, creating perfectly tranquil water. Our lanes’ disk diameters are 4.75 inches, which provide even greater wave-quell capability than the standard 4-inch lanes offered by in our industry. With our production facility in Sanger, Texas, we are capable of meeting all of your production needs quickly, where we are consistently out performing our competition in price and value.
Anti-Wave racing lanes come completely assembled with copper sleeves forming a loop and holding a stainless steel eyelet, fitted with a stainless steel S-hook, at one end and a Supertensioner turnbuckle tensioning device at the other end. Some slight field adjustments may be required.
The AntiWave ForeRunner Racing Lanes:
- Disc Diameter: 4.75 inches
- Made of UV stable resin plastic which reduces the risk fading and deterioration caused by long term exposure to sun light.
- Equipped with the unique Supertensioner
- Molded and assembled in our Sanger, Texas facility
- Come with a limited 3-Year Warranty
- 4.75" 50 Meter Lane (165 feet) Assembled
- Available in 17 colors