Colorado Pace Clock Pro Wireless
Availability: Usually Ships within 48 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
The Colorado Time Systems Pace Clock Pro Wireless offers 15 training modes to fine-tune skills and create customized workouts, and is great for coaches, trainers and swimmers who want to accurately synchronize and program swimming sessions. Use it as a standalone unit or synch it with multiple Colorado Time Systems pace clocks. Features super bright 10-inch LED digits, an internal horn and battery, and convenient handle and legs.
How It Works
- Water Polo Shot Clock functionality.
- Shot clocks must be connected to the timer.
- Cumulative split display.
- Lap split display.
- Lap counter.
- Lap split display with turn speed.
- Relay exchanges display.
- Start reaction display.
- Hand turn speed.
- Break out speed display with start reaction.
- Time display for repetitive sets.
- Features 15 training modes for skill training.
- Training modes (most require Colorado Ultimate Pace Clock Controller to function).
- Protective splash-proof lens.
- Additional clocks can be added to display game time, time out time, and team scores.
- T-30 time display.
- Battery runs up to 6 hours.
- Charge battery overnight.
- Four 10" LED digits running time in minutes and seconds.
- High intensity LED display for indoor/outdoor use.
- Counts up to 59:59 and rolls over to 00:00.
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 36.25" x 4.75".
- Gray powder finish.
- Colorado Time Systems Pace Clock Pro Wireless.
- Internal rechargeable battery for added convenience and portability.