Evolution Shift Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
The Evolution Shift is the next design modulation in the renowned Kiefer Evolution starting block. This innovative open-structure design utilizes a mitered angular pedestal weldment. This customizable configuration allows for maximum design flexibility for a host of design requirements. Long reach configuration provides adequate structural support when anchoring requirements are to the rear of the platform. Multiple parapet placements can be achieved by shifting the anchoring points closer to the water and directly underneath the platform.
Design features include:
- Deck mounted for low-cost installation
- Side mounted thermoplastic step with non-slip surface
- Powder coated stainless steel parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Grab rails are available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Custom designed to accommodate your specific deck-to-water-level and setback needs
- Accommodates both Colorado Time Systems & Daktronics RJP's (not included)
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Evolution starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA, and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for the pedestals, steps,and non-slip surfaces on stainless steel platforms as well as customize each block with school/team logos.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.
The above pricing is based upon orders of 3 or more starting blocks. Additional fees apply for orders of less than 3 starting blocks.