How long do you spend priming pumps and setting valves before you begin cleaning your pool? When you invest in the Hammerhead pool cleaner, you cut down on cleaning time. Everything is ready to go as soon as you wheel out the pool vac. You can jump into your task immediately and finish the job more efficiently.
Our service unit anticipates your every need. You benefit from the Hammerhead know-how. Its battery-powered cleaning machines have the endorsement of pool technicians around the world, who recognize the characteristics of the most capable pool cleaner. The lightweight cart makes the machine easy to move around as well, requiring no exertion on your part.
This pool vacuum will pick up the finest of debris. Rid the pool of small sticks, leaves, sand and anything else that accumulates on the surface or the bottom. You can even suck up coins with our machine. Order today to make your pool cleaning routine easier.
Our service units are designed for pool to pool service route work. The popular Service-30 is now the industry standard for a self-contained cleaner. Instant cleaning means no set-up times, no pumps to prime, and no valves to set. You'll work faster and easier than ever before.
NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Cart is balanced and maneuverable even when fully loaded
- Sealed bearing mag wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Non-marking solid airless tires. Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box. Frame mounted soap bottle
- Weatherproof marine switch. Heavy duty roto-molded accessory tray
- NEW 2 Blade Propeller!
- 60 feet of floating power cord. 30" wide vacuum head
- Standard Fine debris bag included. Super-fine debris bag included
- The longest wearing head wheels in the industry. Vinyl-liner safe