High Traffic Matting
Availability: Usually Ships within 48 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
Aquatic facilities present unique challenges to facility operators. Traditional pool decks often utilize tile or concrete flooring that can with stand wet conditions and be cleaned easily. Unfortunately, when wet, these surfaces often become very slippery and dangerous. PEM slip-resistant aquatic flooring and pool deck matting addresses these concerns and provides a safe, slip-resistant surface for pools and other aquatic areas. It is now the leading surfacing used by pool operators throughout the country and used extensively by USA Swimming, the National Governing Body for the sport of swimming in the United States, at its events.
Specifically designed to combat against slips and falls around pools, decks and patios, the soft textured surface provides both stability and comfort while the permeable, vinyl loop design drains quickly and eliminates puddling.
- Textured surface reduces slippage under wet conditions. Antimicrobial formula guards against the growth of mildew, fungi, and bacteria.
- Porous design eliminates standing water and dries quickly. Soft plastic construction provides comfort for bare foot traffic
- Protects bare feet from splinters on wood surfaces. Lightweight for easy handling. Will not hold or absorb water
- Trims easily with a razor knife for custom fitting in all areas. Cleans easily with sweeping or wash down
- Approximate Thickness 3/8”
PEM High Traffic Matting:
Designed for docks, patios, swim platforms, life guard chairs, concession areas, outdoor pool decks, steps, bridges, walkways and underwater applications around water play equipment, its thick construction provides additional padding and durability.