The top of the line shampoo for both competitive and recreational swimmers alike, this ultra-mild, 100% vegan, rich lathering cleanser is completely free of sulfates and harsh aggressors, yet boasts the ability to combat the damaging effects of harsh elements from the pool and reveal totally transformed tresses. Bonus: Also doubles as a decadently divine body wash for daily use from head to toe!
A Swimmer's Best Friend
- Combats crunchy, gummy, dry, brittle hair.
- Gently cleanses to retain hair’s natural oils for maximum moisture and shine.
- Prevents “green hair."
- Formulated with only wellness ingredients; free of sodium thiosulfate found in other “swimmer shampoos.”
- Exclusive sulfate-free, multifunctional surfactant technology delivers the most gentle, yet powerfully effective, shampoo.
- Restores hair texture affected by chlorine.
- Infuses vital moisture for natural hydration and radiant shine.
- Antioxidants help defend against aggressive oxidizers in water that cause dryness and damage.
- Free of sulfates (including sodium thiosulfate formulated in many swimmers’ shampoos), parabens, propylene glycol, DEA, gluten and no sodium chloride (salt) added.
Be Good to Your Hair and the Earth With Malibu C Shampoo
You can finally treat your hair to some pampering with Malibu C shampoo, whether you're a recreational swimmer or hardcore athlete. This exceptional shampoo has been formulated to be gentle to swimmers' hair while removing chemicals, salt water and chlorine with every wash. Bring your hair back to its natural beauty and fullness after working in this eco-friendly product from Malibu C.
Forgot your other soaps and cleansers? It's no problem if you have a bottle of Malibu C wellness shampoo for swimmers. Because its ingredients are so nourishing, you can use it all over your body. Indulge in the gentle cleansing power of Malibu C's top-of-the-line product. Your hair and body will feel refreshed and rejuvenated after you try some swimmer's shampoo. As a bonus, Malibu C shampoo combats the greenish tint swimmers so commonly experience after constant exposure to chlorinated water indoors or outside.