Men's Tech Suits
*Tech suits are for exchange only, No refunds*
Tech Suits: Due to the unique nature and design of Tech Suits, we ONLY ACCEPT EXCHANGES within 30 days of the original shipment date from us and ONLY for a different size of the same brand and item style of the tech suit purchased.
If trying on a Tech Suit that you would like to still qualify for an exchange, undergarments MUST be worn when trying on (this does not include a bra).
The Tech Suit being returned for exchange must be in new and unused condition and in its original and undamaged packaging. Any suits returned to us for exchange that do not meet these requirements will not be approved for exchange and we will return the tech suit to the purchaser. We will not accept any returns on Tech Suits for refunds.
Find the Right Men’s Tech Suit for You
Want to get the competitive edge you’ve been missing during meets and at other competitive events? Purchase a tech suit for all those times when speeding through the water matters most.
At All American Swim, we’re pleased to bring you men’s tech suits perfect for your water activities, whether you’re an entry-level, mid-tier or top-tier swimmer. You’ll find tech suits from all the major swimwear manufacturers you know and trust, such as Speedo, TYR and Kiefer.
Order your next tech suit with confidence from our online store. We provide free shipping on certain orders of $75 or greater.
Advantages to Wearing a Tech Suit
If you’ve never considered investing in a tech suit before, you might be curious about the benefits of wearing one during competitions. Tech suits offer numerous perks for swimmers when the pressure’s on:
- Advanced fabrics: The materials used to create men’s technical suits repel water yet cling closely to the body. Incredibly lightweight, they feel like a second skin and help minimize drag.
- Intense compression: You may need to tug and pull to get your tech suit in place, even if it’s a racer rather than a jammer style. That’s common and expected. Many swimmers believe the compression helps them keep their body in perfect form, stroke after stroke.
- Improved confidence: Many athletes swear their tech suits give them a bit of a psychological push. They wouldn’t want to wear anything else during competitions, because they feel their tech suits give them an extra sense of power and positivity.
How to Pick the Right Men’s Technical Suit
You may never have had to pick out a tech suit before. Use this simple-to-follow guide to help you choose a men’s tech suit that will go the distance:
- Read through the reviews of each jammer or racer.
- Check with other swimmers or coaches for tech suit suggestions.
- Try a product made by a swimsuit maker you prefer.
- Look for a technical suit that fits your level, rather than buying the first one that catches your eye.
Of course, if you need some more advice on purchasing men’s tech suits, you can always call our customer service team at All American Swim. We welcome the chance to answer your questions and get you in a technical suit that works for your upcoming open water or pool competitions.
How Often Should You Buy a Men’s Tech Suit?
Technical suits typically handle fewer swimming experiences than suits created for everyday use. The first time you wear your tech suit, you’ll get the most compression out of it. After a few meets or other competitions, you will need to update it.
Many athletes like to have at least two tech suits at all times: a newer model that’s ready to go, and a backup. Your backup could be an older tech suit or another brand-new model.
Excited to try a tech suit? Add one of these bestsellers to your shopping cart today.