Prestan Child Manikin without CPR Monitor
Low Price Guarantee
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
*Ship Lead time can be up to 15-20 Business Days*
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the new Prestan infant manikin is unlike any other on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four for class training purposes, their manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag. And with our patented face/head tilt, the Prestan manikin simulates the way an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of their manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- 3-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship. Latex-free.