Our most popular fin. The RISE Aquatics Elite Training Fins are perfect for recreational swimming or training! Featuring a long blade, swimmers can concentrate on proper kicking form and natural kicking cadence.
- All three RISE training Fins are color-coordinated to match sizes. Each size has its own distinct blade color. 2-tone color.
- Longer blade to emphasize each kick. Each size has its own distinct blade color. Flexible foot pocket.
- The closed ankle provides extra support. Fins float to the surface. Easy on and off.
- Sizing is based on men's shoe sizes. 100% Rubber. Multi-purpose training fin, Floating
- Key features include:
- Long blade for race day cadence. No-slip footpad
- Ergonomic foot pocket. For female equivalent size down 1-2 sizes.
Sizes/Colors: YL(Y8-11) Aqua Blue, YXL(Y11-13) Teal, XXS(1-3) Purple, XS(3-5) Orange, S(5-7) Red, M(7-9) Yellow, L(9-11) Green, XL (11-13) Navy, XXL(13-15) Black, XXXL(15-17) Grey
Swim Like a Professional With RISE Elite Training Fins
Whether you're training or swimming for fun, these RISE aquatics fins will make sure you have the proper kicking form. Natural kicking cadence and the right form will allow you to swim with ease and feel comfortable. These swim fins for training float to the surface, which will help guide you through the training process and build your kicking muscles with the long blade to emphasize each kick.
The RISE Elite Training Fins provide extra ankle support with the opening surrounding your ankles. The fins are easy to take on and off with a flexible foot pocket to make swimming more natural in the swim fins. Order now, and be prepared for a race in the pool after training with the RISE aquatics fins for perfect kicking form and cadence. Each size even has a specific blade color, making it easy to determine which fins are yours.