The Griffs All-Terrain Guard Chair
Availability: Usually Ships within 48 hours.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
The All Terrain Griff's Guard Station® was developed for adaptability to any terrain, indoor or outdoor. This station was modeled based on Tom Griffith's Five Minute Scanning Strategy with the focus on safety. The elevated platform offers lifeguards increased visibility and the dual access steps allow for a shift change without interrupting water coverage. The guard station is designed to tip and roll with ease to the next location.It is available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ models. A powdercoat upgrade is available on all models. The guard stations can easily adapt indoors, outdoors, by the pool, at a waterpark or on the sand.
- Large pneumatic wheels are made to travel on most terrain. Wheels can be locked and are easily removable within seconds to help prevent vandalism.
- Front and rear access allows for uninterrupted coverage of the water by the lifeguard when there is a shift change. Griff’s Guard Stations are designed to increase lifeguard effectiveness. Front steps are widely spaced for safer, front-facing exit facilitating quicker response to emergencies.
- Cushioned seat swivels for easy entry and can be folded down when not in use, to prevent UV damage to the vinyl. Closing the seat may also deter unauthorized use.
- Griff’s Guard Stations are developed from the philosophy highlighted on the Tom Griffiths’ Five Minute Scanning Strategy. The focus is on safety for the swimmers and lifeguards. The elevated viewing station increases visibility.
- Guard Station can be positioned near the water's edge, promoting movement with the tide.
- Station can be moved from the front or rear.
- Decking is a non-skid surface that is vented and lightweight with a wide front step, bringing the guard closer to the water's edge. Heavy duty construction assures long lasting, trouble-free service.